Monday, August 16, 2010

Mini List Makers

New Mini List Makers
The colors are so vibrant!

This reminds me of Minnie Mouse.



I created these from a request from a friend who wanted something a little smaller than the original design. She had requested something that would accommodate a 6 X 9 note pad. After adjusting the original pattern, this is what resulted. 

The original design for this outstanding Mini List Maker was created from a pattern by the talented Etsy artist JCasa.etsy.com.  


Looking forward to adding machine embroidery to make the items extra special and personal to the recipient. 

When word spread that I was starting this business, I received many suggestions for new items. Thanks to all of you who have contributed your awesome ideas, keep them coming as I embark on this exciting online business! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment